Tuesday 1 November 2011

Nanowrimo: Day One


Hello my Lovelies!

As you can maybe guess by the title, I have decided to take part in Nanowrimo this year. Nanowrimo stands for National Novel Writing Month. It happens every November. Thousands of crazy people set themselves the insane goal of writing 50,000 words in 30 days.

Although this is day one, I have yet to decide on which novel to write. I have four ideas.
1- A contemporary fiction about anorexia.
2 - A dystopian (what if Scotland really got independence?!)
3 - A paranormal about a ghost destroying a young girls existence.
4 - A dark romance about two souls cursed to walk through time alone.

I kinda have my hopes set on the fourth option, I've been toying with the idea for at least 5 years. I think it's time I got it out of my system.
I'm going to a write-in tonight at the Belmont Cinema. Hopefully I'll will have settled by then :).

Are any of you taking part in nanowrimo?
Love and Bugs
xoxo

No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...