Wednesday 2 November 2011

Nanowrimo: Day Two Quitting Before I Begin?


Hello There!
Astray leading title, huh?

No, I'm not quitting nano (it's still early though lol), But I am quitting my plot. I've decide to go with the contemporary anorexia story. It's what I'm feeling at the moment. Plus it takes less research than 16th century Aberdonian witch hunts. 
The other novel is being temporarily shelved and I'll come back to it. I've developed the beginnings of a complex plot that could span a few books, I'm not about to waste all that sheer luck.
"Aye, and luck is a cloaked trick of the Devil"

Shut up Mrs Forrester!
Does this baffle you? It should. How sad of me to have in-jokes with my writing projects :).


I must stop procrastinating and get back to work. I want get at least 500words of this new novel done before bed. Elspeth  has school in the morning and I have work (there I go again).

Love and Bugs
xoxo

No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...