Wednesday 2 April 2014

CampNaNo | Day 2 + The 2000 Words

Hello My Lovelies!
I've had another great Nano day. I've been expanding my original outline in to a more indepth structure. I'm using the the 3 Act 9 Block structure. It's kind of like get the corner pieces together in a puzzle, I can now clearly see where all my holes are (and there's a lot). I got a bid distracted by the romance storyline that I forgot to place the core plot. And I need to do so much more research on crystals, witchcraft and alchemy. The more I work on this novel the bigger the story is getting, and that can only be a good thing (as long as it doesn't run off without me).
I also hit 2000 words today! I'm incredibly excited. During the week I'm not really energized enough, but when the weekend hits I'm aiming for epic wordage.
Now I'm off to read and go to bed. I made an Amazon order at the weekend and some of it arrived. Specifically some Richelle Mead goodness that I'm finding t impossible to resist.
Love and Bugs
xoxo

No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...