Sunday 13 April 2014

Camp Nano | Day 13 + The Week Of No Writing

Hello My Lovelies!
Yes, it has been well over a week since I last updated my Camp Nanowrimo journey. I had been writing quite steadily until last week. I hit a writing slump. It's the school holidays and I work as a waitress at a beach front cafe. I'm sure you can imagine how busy I've been and consequently how exhausted I've been. I'm sure if I'd managed to stay awake longer I would have gotten more done but it just wasn't happening last week.
But last night I was at it full force and I think I've passed the 5000 word mark. I just need to type it up and update my profile to make it official. 
I'm really enjoying the writing process. I started with a skeleton of a story and the more I right the more the story grows. And to be honest it's going to have to grow if I ever want a finished book to publish (I found out that the average novel is around 100,000 words). Safe to say I'm confident of meeting if not surpassing that ultimate goal. 
If I want meet my gaol for today I'll have to get on.
Love and Bugs
xoxo

No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...